Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Outback of the Month Challenge!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2005 Outback Sedan 3.0R
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know if a cargo tray for an '05-'09 Wagon will fit the trunk of an '05 Sedan? And I guess I should ask if the inside back of the Wagon is identical in shape and size to the trunk of the Sedan. I really want one for the trunk of the car. The carpet is already worn through in one spot and I don't want it to get any worse.

I know their are universal ones and there are "tarp like" ones as well but I like the look of the specific fitting one. If there is nothing then I will probably just go with the WeatherTech trim to fit one.

Thanks! :29:

Shawn

·
Registered
09 2.5i SE, 5-speed
18 Posts
It does "fit". By "fit", I mean it's like 99% perfect. We tried it out at the dealer before buying our 08 sedan, and then bought the tray. You don't have to cut anything; it's more like there is one small spot that you just have to sort of shove it in to get it in there flat, and it's only this tiny little section. If I remember, I'll take a look tonight when the wife gets home.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts