Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone ever hear of an issue like this? All my other vents blow air, its just the center two above the controls that dont blow any air on any setting.

1996 Outback 2.5L Automatic (has a/c)

I have an air bag light on too and am not able to retrieve the codes by using the black connector so i suspect previous owner was back there screwing around, since I believe the srs module is in that area (if i am correct)

Any ideas any place to look before getting in there?

·
Registered
129 Posts
bet its the climate control . when u press the buttons, does the flap move to control the air??

If it is the climate control, i would take it out and resolder the connnections. it fix mine to like new

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bet its the climate control . when u press the buttons, does the flap move to control the air??

If it is the climate control, i would take it out and resolder the connnections. it fix mine to like new
It switches between floor, defrost and dash, but just the two vents above the control dont blow air.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok, it seems that the flap isnt moving, my dash vents stay blowing at all times if its on. I can get it to switch to defrost but, maybe it is the board you had an issue with, I will pull it apart this weekend and see what I find.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts