Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Outback of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Premium Member
2022 Outback Wilderness with moonroof package
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My mechanical abilities are considerably limited so I'm looking for recommendations about indy mechanic shops that know something about Subies. I'm located just west of Springfield but am willing to go farther if it means getting good work done. Thinking about possible mods like a 1 inch lift or front end work to install bumper/winch/grille guard. Not committed to anything yet but appreciate any suggestions y'all might have so I could maybe talk to a couple shops about it.

Many thanks in advance!

SubaruOutback.org Founder
2021 Outback Limited 2.5L - 馃崷The Ice Cream Man馃崷
I lived in Springfield for 4 years (2011-2015) and cannot recall anyone that I could potentially refer you to off hand. Now I will recommend my friend Todd Nabb who works in sales at Green Subaru in Springfield, I knew him and his wife when I lived there and if you reach out to him he might be able to at least point you in the right direction. He's also the only guy that I would consider buying a car from in Springfield FWIW.

Premium Member
2022 Outback Wilderness with moonroof package
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I lived in Springfield for 4 years (2011-2015) and cannot recall anyone that I could potentially refer you to off hand. Now I will recommend my friend Todd Nabb who works in sales at Green Subaru in Springfield, I knew him and his wife when I lived there and if you reach out to him he might be able to at least point you in the right direction. He's also the only guy that I would consider buying a car from in Springfield FWIW.
LOL! Bought my OBW through Todd. You're right: quality guy, straight shooter. I'll touch base with him. Thanks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts