Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Touring XT, Cinnamon Brown Pearl
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2106 Limited and All Access Sirius XM. Am unable to see Channel 703 (Oldies Party) in the channel listing. All signs in looking at the radio is that it is a Sirius XM platform (not a Sirius or XM), which should be able to receive all of the channels. Channel guides lists 703 as "XM Platform".

Anyone able to tune in 703 or shed light on this?

·
Banned
6,271 Posts
There is always the Fifties On 5 and the Sixties On 6.......>:)

I'd be perfectly happy if I could only pay for channel 6.

·
Registered
2015 2.5i Limited Carbide Gray
832 Posts
I'm not certain but I think that's only an app channel. I've seen it in the past where certain channels are available on certain units.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Found out from Sirius that this is a "streaming only" channel. Wasn't aware that they had these. Not on the satellite at all.

@z28dug -- you may want to check 703 out. I find it superior to 5 and 6, plus I have had enough of Cousin Brucie to last the rest of my life. LOL

·
Banned
6,271 Posts
Found out from Sirius that this is a "streaming only" channel. Wasn't aware that they had these. Not on the satellite at all.

@z28dug -- you may want to check 703 out. I find it superior to 5 and 6, plus I have had enough of Cousin Brucie to last the rest of my life. LOL
I agree with you on Cousin Brucie. The guy is like 81 years old, he really should consider retiring.....

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I agree with you on Cousin Brucie. The guy is like 81 years old, he really should consider retiring.....
Actually 82. I experienced the golden age of AM radio. All those 50,000 watt cookers! It was a lot of fun. Cousin Brucie was never a very important part of it. ;) WQAM, WFUN. WRKO, WLS just to name a few.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts