Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2013 Outback with ivory cloth seats. They tend to get water stains on them pretty easy. I need to clean the seats but I worry about having water stains. Any advice? I though of using a hand held steam cleaner to extract the water but I don't want the stains to leave watermarks.

·
Registered
2017 Outback, 2.5i Premium
65 Posts
I have a 2013 Outback with ivory cloth seats. They tend to get water stains on them pretty easy. I need to clean the seats but I worry about having water stains. Any advice? I though of using a hand held steam cleaner to extract the water but I don't want the stains to leave watermarks.
Not advice on how to remove water stains but how to prevent them. I apply Scotch Gard to my seats a couple times each year - have been since I got my car new - and water just beads up on them and leaves no stains. I haven't truly "tested" its effectiveness with something like a strawberry milkshake but I'm hoping my effort would pay off if something like that ever happens. It takes 2 cans to do front and back with a double coating. I've used both the auto version and regular version of Scotch Gard.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts