Subaru Outback Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just to let everyone know, I have had a great experience with Brunswick Subaru. Just bought a 2013 Outback and it was an excellent experience. No pressure, they let you test drive without someone with you. Exceptional pricing. I was able to get ~ 2% below invoice. I worked with Eric Holley and he was very good

·
Registered
2013 Outback 2.5i Premium
4 Posts
Wanted to put in my 2 cents for Cleveland area dealerships.

I had a great experience at Subaru of Bedford. I highly recommend them, specifically Joe Walker. :29:

On the flip side, I had a rather bad experience at Subaru of North Olmsted :28:. Long story short, I had in writing (email) from one of their salespeople that they could beat a quoted price. I show up and they start playing dumb, quoting me a higher number. They finally match the number but wouldn't go lower. As I was walking out, the sales manager, Carlo, yelled out to me "We'll beat it by one dollar!", it was pretty insulting :mad:. We bought an Outback from Bedford the next day...their loss.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Brunswick Auto Mart are shady as ****. I didn't buy a brand new one, so I can't speak to their new car sales but the used car sales are very bad. We were looking at some Subarus and came across an '09 Impreza for 16K and were looking pretty hard at that, then the salesman came and kinda downplayed that car, we were looking for an outback anyway so we had no problem looking some more. When we came upon the '05 outback for 12K we felt pretty good about it since it only had 59K miles on it. Our credit isn't the greatest right now because of bankruptcies that are a year out from discharge, so we knew our rate would be a bit on the high side but the salesman talked about a possible refi in about a year so I felt a little better about it. Well, I start researching auto refis and it seems the criteria is usually a car that is less than 7 years old. An '05 right now, let alone in a year, doesn't qualify for that. Since the salesman was a finance guy as well he had to have known about the criteria and purposefully lead us wrong. I have a complaint with the BBB already set up and would never think about going there every again.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Cascade Subaru in Cuyahoga Falls

My wife and I just purchased out first ever Subaru at this dealership. Abe was our salesman. Our experience was wonderful. No high pressure at all. Abe matched an email price to a similar car at another dealership. Finance went well also. The extras were presented,of course. Nothing was pushed down our throats.
Abe was personable and very informative answering all of our many questions and concerns.
We both would highly recommend Cascade Subaru.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.