Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Outback of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there a application or a tool I can get that will let me change the setting for some features.
I would like to configure these things different:
One push of the key fob button to unlock or lock all the doors at the same time.
Push and release the buttons for all windows to open and to close on their own the way the drivers window does now.
Fog lights to stay on when high beams are on.

·
Registered
2015 Outback Limited 3.6r
366 Posts
Is there a application or a tool I can get that will let me change the setting for some features.
I would like to configure these things different:
One push of the key fob button to unlock or lock all the doors at the same time.
Push and release the buttons for all windows to open and to close on their own the way the drivers window does now.
Fog lights to stay on when high beams are on.
In the setting of the drivers display accessed by the buttons on the steering wheel near the 7 o'clock position you can change the key fob to unlock all doors.
Everything else to my knowledge is wishful thinking I'm afraid. These aren't Tesla's

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you for the response and the information. This is the one change I am most interested in anyway. I do not like the factory setting so finding out I can change this is awesome.

A friend uses a free program called Forscan to toggle changes to his F150 and I was hoping to find something like this for Subaru.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
JeffinVA that is a good point and should be first on the list. My wife gets after me about the same. I know it sounds like an excuse but I am terrible with figuring stuff like this out from a manual. I had looked through the manual a while back and did not pick up on this.

·
Banned
6,264 Posts
Thank you for the response and the information. This is the one change I am most interested in anyway. I do not like the factory setting so finding out I can change this is awesome.

A friend uses a free program called Forscan to toggle changes to his F150 and I was hoping to find something like this for Subaru.
Ford sells more F150's in a year than Subaru sells all models combined. Just going to be way more support for the F150 than Subaru.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts