Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
832 Posts
You can PM him on here, NASIOC, or email him from his site. Sometimes he gets a little busy and takes a couple of days to get to all of his emails. David is a great guy and willing to help out any chance he gets.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks

lashlee thats all i was looking for i guess that he is still around and what not, i made a similar post on another forum and got demerits for it, seems silly but thank

·
Registered
12 Posts
This was for a radio harness correct? I tired contacting him via email the other day for help with choosing the right harness to install an aftermarket HU into my 01 VDC and have not heard back. I'll try again.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
exactly

This was for a radio harness correct? I tired contacting him via email the other day for help with choosing the right harness to install an aftermarket HU into my 01 VDC and have not heard back. I'll try again.
it makes me feel better i am not alone, i have been told he does get rather busy sometime, i just wish i wasnt so in the dark it is the last piece i need to make aux happen in my outback

·
Registered
12 Posts
Yeah I mean definitely not trying to get on him or anything because like you said, he must be very busy. I'm just very impatient :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
contact made

so i want to thank all those that helped, SVXdc and i made contact and he is just super busy and was super polite about my constant emailing/messaging.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
4 Participants
Rueger1399
Subaru Outback Forums
Welcome to the Subaru Outback Owners Forum, we have tons of information about your Subaru Outback, from a Subaru Outback Wiki to customer reviews.
Full Forum Listing