Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell me what the circled port, on my radiator, is supposed to feed? I just bought the car last month, and I found a worn plug, on said port, that was the source of a major leak. I have it temporarily plugged, but I can't tell what it's for. It's an 02 Outback Sport, 2.5L, non turbo.

It already has a different hose feeding the resevoir. I'm perplexed.

Attachments

·
On the Super Mod Squad
2002 Pair: 3.0 VDC Wag & 2.5 Limited Sedan
26,193 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't have the "About my car option". Still trying to figure out how to efficiently use the forum.

·
On the Super Mod Squad
26,193 Posts
I don't have the "About my car option". Still trying to figure out how to efficiently use the forum.
click the link in my first post and scroll down. section says "your car"

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nope, not there.

·
On the Super Mod Squad
26,193 Posts
Nope, not there.
I found a place to add it to your signature, for some reason I could not get that information to save in your profile.

(such will work as it will appear under every post, and you can change it too.

·
On the Super Mod Squad
26,193 Posts
that is some kind of inlet hose. from a 2002-2007 impreza 2.5,...or 2.5 WRX sti.

its not like the rad on a legacy outback. like I have,...(not the same rad as a forester either).

you can see the inlet pipes on this illustration:

http://opposedforces.com/parts/impreza/us_g11/type_24/cooling_system/engine_cooling/illustration_2/

and this one for the descriptions:

http://opposedforces.com/parts/impreza/us_g11/type_24/cooling_system/engine_cooling/illustration_1/

_____

you might ask on huge Naisoc or RS25.com (where there are more impreza people,.)

@1 Lucky Texan is there any better impreza board?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts