Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
MY04 OBS
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, sway bar is now done...now looking for a couple cosmetic changes to make to the OBS.

I don't have a spoiler on the car, so that's on option (either roof or waist spoiler, not sure yet). Thoughts on spoilers?

I've also thought about changing the grill. I've seen a couple that I like, and also seen A LOT that are cheese. The one I'm looking at buying is here

Scoobyworld UK

It's the WRC STyle front mesh grill pn FG1434GA one.

What do you guys think? a little too cheesy?

·
Registered
02 OB sport, 2.5, 5MT, WRX seats/catback/rear bar, Hellas, Home Despot CAI and roof rack
1,572 Posts
ever since tbert mentioned having mounted lights on roof rack crossbar, i've been toying with the Baja Class 8 motif...i have a bunch of Hella FF lights and may install em once i have enough data on mpg that i can tell how much they hurt it.

for sure, if i ever build the custom roof carrier shaped and painted to match car (the roll-your-own Forester...??), will have to incorp a row of driving lights in leading edge......

·
Registered
'04 Subaru Impreza Outback Sport H-4 4EAT Platinum Silver Metallic
195 Posts
I've never been a fan of rear spoilers.

Been thinking of doing something about that overly exposed grille though. What exactly, not sure yet. The prices for those things are beyond what I'm willing to pay right now, I'd rather have a different radio first.

Although the one you showed looked very good it might be better in black or matching body color. Cost is about twice that of another I found a short time ago, seen at:
http://www.grillcraft.com/installs/installs.asp?action=view&install=140

Someone at scoobymods had simply used gutter guard screen. I'm all for doing the same. Function has priority over form, for me, so I'd be willing to risk the crudeness of doing that.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts