Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Outback of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2013 2.5i Limited, Special Appearance Package, Brilliant Brown Pearl, Saddle Brown Leather, HK Audio, Moonroof, Navigation
215 Posts
Option package # 23 (SAP) is $3,645.00 MSRP.

Since SAP packages only come in Saddle Brown Leather and Keyless Access & Start (to name a few), these things can not be upgraded after the fact---technically maybe but it wouldnt make sense.

Brilliant Brown Pearl was a limited time color in the SAP---I believe they stopped production a few months ago. I ran into my first Brilliant Brown Pearl in the SLC Valley last weekend---rare color combo and the first I had seen since purchasing in July.

I really like the keyless access button---never remove my keys from my jacket or pockets for the most part.

·
Premium Member
2005 3.0 R n totaled
7,523 Posts
Option package # 23 (SAP) is $3,645.00 MSRP.

Since SAP packages only come in Saddle Brown Leather and Keyless Access & Start (to name a few), these things can not be upgraded after the fact---technically maybe but it wouldnt make sense.

Brilliant Brown Pearl was a limited time color in the SAP---I believe they stopped production a few months ago. I ran into my first Brilliant Brown Pearl in the SLC Valley last weekend---rare color combo and the first I had seen since purchasing in July.

I really like the keyless access button---never remove my keys from my jacket or pockets for the most part.
Aaah - that makes sense. Just too many items would have to be added and therefore can't be added by the dealer. Learned something new again....my car came with it ...

·
Registered
2013 2.5i Limited, Special Appearance Package, Brilliant Brown Pearl, Saddle Brown Leather, HK Audio, Moonroof, Navigation
215 Posts
Just happening to be staring at my Outback folder so I thought I would toss it out there. :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you all for responding. I did not mean how much did it cost to add the SAP after the purchase, I meant if I were special ordering an Outback with all the features I wanted on it at the outset.

On the Subaru.com page it has an option to "Build A Car." There, you can select everything you want on your Subaru and have it shipped from the factory just the way you want it.

The "Build A Car" function on the website displays how much each added feature will cost as you are "building" your car order. However, it did not have the cost of the SAP. Thank you for letting me know that option is $3,645.00. I appreciate it!

·
Registered
9 Posts
My senior parent just purchased special Appearance Package. The color looks like dark chocolate cherry, brilliant brown pearl/saddle brown leather, paid $30,997.00. The "whine" with the 2012 shifting is not existing in the 2013, nice job Subaru!Distinct shade combination with moon roof.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts