Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Vendor
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings, forum members)

This topic is about Coverking seat covers and the great choice of materials they make their products of. They are the following: Saddleblanket, Ballistic, Genuine Leather, Poly Cotton Drill, Neo Supreme, Neoprene, Spacer Mesh, Velour, Alcantara, Suede and Premium Leatherette.

You can read a detailed description of them here - Coverking - Materials to know better what to choose for your vehicle. Seat covers are an affordable and reasonable investment. Using seat covers right from the start will not only add to the visual appeal of your vehicle, but will also help retain its resale value. Seat covers are available in myriad color options to meet your taste and needs. You can get a set that will match your dash board, or order seat covers that will be the brightest part of the interior. Whether you want to cover up the past of your seats, or want to spruce up the interior, you'll easily find dozens of options here.

Feel free to ask any question on interior customizing. I will do my best to be as informative as possible.

·
Registered
2013 Outback 2.51Prm pzev symm AWD
1 Posts
my Subaru dealer said the sides of the front seats hold the airbags, and so have to be unencumbered to allow for their inflation in case of an accident. Do your seat covers allow for this?

·
Vendor
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
my Subaru dealer said the sides of the front seats hold the airbags, and so have to be unencumbered to allow for their inflation in case of an accident. Do your seat covers allow for this?
Excellent question! Our CoverKing Seat Covers do account for the Side Airbags on the Subaru Outback.

Each front seat cover has a flap cut out over the side airbags allowing them to deploy unhindered in the event of an accident.

The flap is cut to exact specifications of the side airbags so it is not noticeable during everyday use.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to continue to reach out to us here through the forums or by calling us directly at 1-800-505-3274!

·
Registered
2014 Subaru Outback premium 2.5
1 Posts
Have used CoverKing products in the past, great product. Currently looking for a set of neopreme for a 2014 Outback, are any available yet?

·
Vendor
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Have used CoverKing products in the past, great product. Currently looking for a set of neopreme for a 2014 Outback, are any available yet?
CoverKing has not verified fitment for the 2014 models as of yet. However, they are currently working on it and should have updated information soon!

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have a 2002 outback LL Bean and have been waiting for Coverking to honor my request as to making rear seat covers available for my car. Can you help?

·
Vendor
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have a 2002 outback LL Bean and have been waiting for Coverking to honor my request as to making rear seat covers available for my car. Can you help?

We're always here to help! We'll reach out to Coverking for you to see if there are any updates and see if we can push the process along.

PM us your contact information and we'll give you a call when we have an update for you!

·
Registered
2018 2.5i CVT Premium Outback
18 Posts
Heated Seats

Are the covers compatible with seated heats?

·
Vendor
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Are the covers compatible with seated heats?

The custom seat covers will work on vehicles with heated seats and pose no safet risk. However, depending on the material you choose, you may not feel as much heat coming through when then covers are on.

·
Registered
2011 OB Premium 2.5 CVT
10 Posts
Looks like no rear covers for the 2010+? Have been looking for covers, but want both front & rear. No dice.

·
Vendor
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Looks like no rear covers for the 2010+? Have been looking for covers, but want both front & rear. No dice.
At the current moment Coverking still hasn't released the covers for the back seat. We'll keep you guys posted if they release anything new!

·
Registered
2011 Outback 2.5 CVA
15 Posts
At the current moment Coverking still hasn't released the covers for the back seat. We'll keep you guys posted if they release anything new!

Anything yet?? For me the back seat is more vital to being covered than the front seats, due to 2 canine passengers. Front seat only just won't do.

·
Vendor
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hi Everybody!
If you're still looking for a complete set of seat covers for the front and rear seats you can check our CalTrend seat covers! They are fully custom for each model and will fit like a glove. There is a variety of materials and colors available on our website.
Cal Trend is the #1 competitor of Coverking (Which doesn't make anything for the back of an Outback), and the quality of their products is also on the highest level.

Choose the seat covers for your model on the following page:
CalTrend Custom Seat Covers at CARiD.com

Material samples are available here.

CalTrend Product line: CalTrend - Product Line at CARiD

Seat covers for pets

If the main passengers on your rear seats are pets, you might want to provide a little better comfort for them and get a little more protection for your interior.

It is absolutely possible with these new Canine Covers. They are made specifically for transportation of your pets.

Check seat cover types and read more about this manufacturer on the following page:

Canine Covers® Seat Covers & Cargo Liners at CARiD.com

·
Vendor
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hi Everybody!
If you're still looking for a complete set of seat covers for the front and rear seats you can check our CalTrend seat covers! They are fully custom for each model and will fit like a glove. There is a variety of materials and colors available on our website.
Cal Trend is the #1 competitor of Coverking (Which doesn't make anything for the back of an Outback), and the quality of their products is also on the highest level.

Choose the seat covers for your model on the following page:
CalTrend Custom Seat Covers at CARiD.com

Material samples are available here.

CalTrend Product line: CalTrend - Product Line

Seat covers for pets

If the main passengers on your rear seats are pets, you might want to provide a little better comfort for them and get a little more protection for your interior.

It is absolutely possible with these new Canine Covers. They are made specifically for transportation of your pets.

Check seat cover types and read more about this manufacturer on the following page:

Canine Covers® Seat Covers & Cargo Liners at CARiD.com

1 - 14 of 14 Posts