Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2011 Outback Limiter 2.5: 189,000
Recent intermittent variations of solid and flashing dash lights: engine check (solid), ATF temp (flashing), brake (flashing and solid), cruise control (flashing), stability control (solid)! What's an owner to do?
As a practice, I've depended upon dealer diagnostics and likely will for this; but, the whole thing just feels expensive so I'm looking for helpful feedback from my friends at Outback Owners Forum.
Comments and suggestions, please.....

·
Registered
2013 Limited // 149k+ miles
22 Posts
Stop by an autoparts store, they usually do the diagnostic for free. You'll probably need to research the codes they come up with.

·
Registered
2011 Outback 3.6R Limited 2013 Crosstrek (traded) 2020 Outback premium pkg11
150 Posts
Just need to get codes. All systems disabled because of code. Could be anything from bad gad cap to major failure. start with reading codes then we can help.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just need to get codes. All systems disabled because of code. Could be anything from bad gad cap to major failure. start with reading codes then we can help.
Thanks for the reply. I investigated the codes and other realities and decided after 10 years to part with my 2011 Outback. I bought a 2018 Outback with 40,000 miles. One owner, dealer serviced and new brakes, rotors and tires.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts