Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2003 Outback, 5 MT, 134K, HG changed.
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is not a crime against me, and I don't know any of the parties involved, but I would like to pass on the word for better exposure.

Please keep a lookout for a 2011 sky blue Outback with Idaho plates. It is stolen from a homicide scene in Hercules, CA on the night of Friday, Oct 5th.

Police investigate Hercules woman's death as homicide | abc7news.com

Woman found dead in her Hercules home; family car missin - San Jose Mercury News

According to the article, it has an Idaho plate of: 1A1F680

A look-out post on redditt contains the following visual to help: http://i.imgur.com/5mYHC.jpg

Call 911 or the Hercules PD 510-724-1111 if spotted.

Thanks for your time.

·
Registered
2,819 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good to know its getting exposure on the Forester forum too. The more people that know about it the better, especially because of how recent it is. What little details are available make it seem like a really senseless crime in an otherwise peaceful neighborhood. Tragic.

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
With all the micro-electronics on modern vehicles it won't be long before all will have a lost or stolen app for your phone. Stolen or lost car? "There's an app for that".
I sure hope the OB is found occupied and suspect(s) arrested.

·
Registered
2010 Outback 2.5 Ltd, White
108 Posts
UPDATE on the image... has Larry H Miller dealer sticker

The woman who passed away was the mother of my college classmate.....

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for that extra info, Chebosto. My condolences to you and your colleague. It's amazing how small the world is, as you are a member of this forum and also knew the victim. I just hope the coincidences work out once more and someone will see the car going by and recognize it.

·
Registered
2013 Outback Limited with SAP and the fancy foot lighting inside and out
49 Posts
Car was found in Kings County, WA with two people inside.

·
Registered
2,819 Posts

·
Registered
2011 Outback Limited 2.5i/2018 Crosstrek limited
4,618 Posts
...crazy...this is the second thread on this forum about a stolen OB in the three years I have been a member.

Now, they should take those two and run them over with the OB they stole...yes I am a firm believer, in some cases, of vigilante justice. It's much more thorough...and there is no parole for those who don't deserve it...okay...rant over.

·
Registered
2010 Outback 2.5 Ltd, White
108 Posts

·
Registered
'14 3.6R Outback
2,345 Posts
You don't run from SeaTac Police. They know how to stop runners as they have a lot of practice.

Very professional stop from them after so much bad attention on the police around here. Job well done people!

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
finally they got them.. but now we wait and see if they were the ones that killed Mrs. Ko.. %@#. these two people caught have absolutely no care for human life. at such a young age too. wtf happened... with any hope, this brings some closure.

Two arrested; car recovered in Hercules homicide | www.ktvu.com
I'm glad they finally found the suspects. Now if they also turn out to be the murderers, that's about the best outcome we can get to a tragic story. Reading that Mercury News article is heart breaking, especially the manner in which the husband found out his wife was murdered. It does sound like they had no relation to the Ko's, just a senseless act. Really does make you wonder how a human being can grow up to have no regard for anybody but themselves.

Also, poor Outback too :(

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
The city of Hercules is right off I80. I bet they just happened to pull off the freeway (in another stolen car) and found the Ko residence by chance.
From there it's northbound on I80 until you reach I5 into Oregon and Washington.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts