Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Outback Ltd 2.5 eyesight Nav push button Hole in roof, Lapis Blue
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I just got my info on the Cross Country Motor Club, I tried to search but can't find any feedback on their service. I live in NY state but will travel around a bit.

So here is your chance to post what you think about them, how long did you have to wait, were they responsive? etc.

·
Registered
5 Posts
They are about as good as the rest. Had them with my BMW Motorcycles and the one time I called them I had to wait about an hour in the Baltimore area.

Had AAA Plus once way back. They cost more and provide various services, but never had to call them for a tow.

Had Good Sam's Club for longer distance towing, never had to call them.

Now I have whatever service American Motorcycle Association contracts. Their service is part of their membership so it's cheap and the distance towing is good. I've called them a bunch of times for our cars. They are pretty good for the cost and probably about the same as Cross Country.

I have a feeling most of these places use the same call centers and the only difference is the length of tows that are included and some extra services.

All things being equal and I wanted a full service roadside company, I'd go with AAA or Good Sam's.

Just for towing service paying for my American Motorcycle Association's annual membership fee and getting towing is what I'm doing.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts