Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking these would look good on the OB. Size is the same (17x7"). Anyone know if the offset is the same?

·
Super Moderator
12,108 Posts
If the offset is different, it is typically not different enough to cause issues.

They should fit fine.

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys. I like both but like the Forrester wheels a little better. Guess I'll have to wait until 2014. :D

·
Registered
120 Posts
Someone is going to say it. Lipstick on a pig. You don't even have to spend money to see what it looks like. I'm all for it. The Outback does look a little dull. Maybe a little lipstick helps.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Someone is going to say it. Lipstick on a pig. You don't even have to spend money to see what it looks like. I'm all for it. The Outback does look a little dull. Maybe a little lipstick helps.
I would agree, my friends call it a couch on casters. I just want to make it more individualized without making it look tacky or ricer as with some aftermarket rims..

·
Registered
592 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
XV wheels, 13' OB

Thought I'd do my community service for the day (whole 5 minutes at least).

Here, enjoy!

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Offset on Outback wheels is ET48, the Crosstrek is ET20. I'm no expert and just know the numbers, but I believe they should fit.

Maybe not on the 3.6 though..

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
About this Discussion
30 Replies
20 Participants
grumpydok
Subaru Outback Forums
Welcome to the Subaru Outback Owners Forum, we have tons of information about your Subaru Outback, from a Subaru Outback Wiki to customer reviews.
Full Forum Listing