Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2003 Subaru Outback 2005 Ford Ranger
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been meaning to post this for awhile and never got around to it. Now that I'm heading up to Maine for a few days I figured I should ask. My cruise has stopped working. The dash button still lights up, but when I try to set acceleration with the steering wheel lever, nothing happens. Anyone have any suggestions? I initially thought it was a fuse but I looked in the owners manual and the cruise is on the same fuse as the rear wiper, and that works fine. :confused:

·
Superb Moderator, ,
MY12 WRX, MY07 FXT
6,186 Posts
Depending on year and model. Subaru just released a recall on their cruise control systems. I'm not sure of the exact details yet, but check NASIOC forums. Brian

·
Registered
2003 Subaru Outback 2005 Ford Ranger
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm gonna' bump this because I'll be driving from Maine to Ohio for the holidays and am really hoping someone may have a suggestion. I've checked the fuse and all is fine there. Anyone know what could be causing the cruise to not work? As I said before, the button on the left of the sterring wheel still lights up, but as soon as I toggle the paddle... nothing. HELP!!:8:

·
Registered
2005 Outback XT LTD 5EAT
1,262 Posts
Have you tried bringing it to the dealer for them to look at?

·
Registered
1 Posts
My 2005 OB started kicking out of cruise control on my last trip. It would engage just fine, then it acted like I had tapped the brake - light stayed on, but cruise disengaged.

My dealer blew me off so far.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts