Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Outback of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where to get Stainless St. sill protector that will fit 2022 WIlderness? On my 2019 Crosstrek I was able to find them without any problem from an online retailer through Ebay and they look great. Now all I can find are rubber, PVC or the illuminated offerings.
I am looking for branded protectors that say "OUTBACK" or even better "WILDERNESS"

TIA.

·
Super Moderator
2008 OB Limited 2.5i, Portland OR USA
8,086 Posts
These are a JDM option, and there are a few websites that specialize in shopping and shipping overseas. You probably won't like the prices for new parts, though.

For used, there are lots of ebay offerings.

Just Google "JDM 2022 Subaru Outback sill plates" to find both.

And .... welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
These are a JDM option, and there are a few websites that specialize in shopping and shipping overseas. You probably won't like the prices for new parts, though.

For used, there are lots of ebay offerings.

Just Google "JDM 2022 Subaru Outback sill plates" to find both.

And .... welcome to the forum!
Thank you for your swift reply and kind welcome to the group johnre! We are still awaiting delivery of our new Wilderness but of course the accessories shopping has been going on since we ordered.
I am looking forward to being involved in this group and sharing pics when the little beastie arrives.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts