Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
'00 Subaru BH 4AT, '06 Volvo P1 6MT, '14 Ford C1 5MT
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While Ludwig was down, I picked up a new DD... and it quickly became a little bit of a riot. Figured I'd share. :) It's been parked for the last few weeks as I've been enjoying driving the Subie as my daily.

'07 Sentra SE-R SpecV

Lowered on H&R springs and KYB struts, riding on some cheap Konig's, propelled by a high compression QR25DE (naturally aspirated, and no fart can) and hauled down by some StopTech and Hawk Performance goodies.

It's quite fun.

before:

after:

·
Registered
'99 Outback/ '99 GSX 600f
103 Posts
ugly little thing :D
at that, i imagine it would take most outbacks on a strait.
my favorite by nissan would have to be the 91' T-top 300ZX twin turbo, another FAST ugly car by nissan.

·
Registered
2011,premium,2.5
648 Posts
my wife as a v6 altima coupe fully loaded to the teeth, let me know if you want to role with her :) just remember its loaded so it adds abit of weight ;) but never seen a sentra look so good!

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ugly little thing :D
at that, i imagine it would take most outbacks on a strait.
my favorite by nissan would have to be the 91' T-top 300ZX twin turbo, another FAST ugly car by nissan.
Yeah, the looks aren't the best in my book... Sometimes though, at just the right angle... she looks perfect.

And yes... her 0-60 is right up there with an OBXT. :) She makes 197whp/189wtq. Most of her fun is in the corners though. 3200lb curb weight and sticky tires + big brakes makes for a lot of fun.

Here's a video of her doing what she does best. Bad run, but you get an idea. And yes that exhaust is stock. :eek:

Thanks for the compliments! Didn't expect such positive feedback. :D

·
Registered
2011 Tacoma TRD Sport Double Cab Long Box
2,893 Posts
I've always liked Nissans. I used to have a '95 Maxima SE...190 HP and only weighed about 3000 lbs. It was pretty sporty--White-faced gauges and everything...very fun car to drive and very reliable. It had 227k on it when I bought the Outback and got rid of it. Had some minor transmission issues that probably could have been dealt with relatively easily (definitely electrical-probably solenoids or something), but the amount of rust made it not worth fixing. The body was pretty clean and interior was flawless, but the front radiator mounts were going, the floor was starting to rot through, etc.

Never thought I'd be able to use the words "nice looking" and "Sentra" in the same sentence, but I guess I can here!

·
Registered
2013 OB 2.5 CVT
128 Posts
Nice video. Looks like fun. I have a Honda 2004 S2000. Lots of high end power that loves to be abused and she loves the curves.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice video. Looks like fun. I have a Honda 2004 S2000. Lots of high end power that loves to be abused and she loves the curves.
S2K is one of my biggest dream cars.

You've got a couple thousand more RPM to play with than me. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts