Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Our 4th of July contest is live! Enter HERE for your chance to win a $400 Walmart gift card.
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Outback of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
'18 Outback Touring Dark Blue Pearl 3.6r
1,719 Posts
Does it still look a little purple like Lapis Blue?

·
Registered
2018 Dark Blue Outback 3.6R Touring arrived 8/31/2017
343 Posts
If things go on schedule, 24 hours from new w I'll be driving a Touring 3.6R in that color: I've not seen it in person yet since nobody has them on lots locally yet. Mine is supposed to be driven from Oregon, where they had a slightly different car than I was looking for (had added LED map/dome lights, missing remote start) that they can easily add remote start at dealership.

They've not updated me since I left last week, so I'm guessing they would have updated if something was delayed, so here's hoping: besides, my trade-in car will be almost empty on gas :p

·
Registered
2018 Dark Blue Pearl Outback 3.6R Premier
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Does it still look a little purple like Lapis Blue?
No it does not. I never liked that purple hue, although my wife did. To me it looked a lot darker than previous pictures that I saw of it. I edited the above picture that I took to try to most accurately represent the color - or at least on my computer... The extra chrome of the Touring model looks nice with this color, as does the Java brown leather interior. We were planning on going with black until we saw the blue in person.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts