Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With 27999 miles and frequently driven car, I found the battery dead today. The vehicle is parked in a garage and temps were 80F. I used a quick battery starter device and it started right up. When I connected the starter device I heard the hatchback activate. This was prior to turning on the ignition. I had checked all doors and hatchback prior to starting and all were closed. i ran a diagnosis off a ThinkCar device and it stated the Battery Control Power Supply/Battery Backup Power Supply had issues.

Has anyone else had this occur to them? Is there a fix? Thx...

·
Registered
4,828 Posts
With 27999 miles and frequently driven car, I found the battery dead today. The vehicle is parked in a garage and temps were 80F. I used a quick battery starter device and it started right up. When I connected the starter device I heard the hatchback activate. This was prior to turning on the ignition. I had checked all doors and hatchback prior to starting and all were closed. i ran a diagnosis off a ThinkCar device and it stated the Battery Control Power Supply/Battery Backup Power Supply had issues.

Has anyone else had this occur to them? Is there a fix? Thx...
try to get it replaced under warranty, or, go get a better than OEM battery.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts