Subaru Outback Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Subaru Outback 2.5i Premium CVT
297 Posts
It was at Stevens Creek Subaru, I've been there one other time and thought the service was pretty good, though not the quickest. I'd really like to believe this to be a one-time situation, but it does make you wonder if it's a lazy tech or a bad dealer. From where I'm located Capitol Subaru and and Carlsen Subaru are a little further, though maybe worth a try.

I'll keep everyone updated on how/if this is resolved.
I purchased my OB from Capitol Subaru. A few days after bringing her home I noticed a few minor cosmetic things on the car that I needed to address and called the service manager, but it was 5 minutes after hours so I called the next day. He was unavailable so they transferred me to his voicemail where I left him a detailed message including my cell phone number where he can reach me. This was 2 weeks ago, still no call...

·
Registered
2013 Subaru Outback 2.5i Premium CVT
297 Posts
Good to know. Guess it's time to start doing my own maintenance on the OB. Usually I give the dealer a few visits to "build a relationship" with them in the hopes they help me if something goes out after warranty.
I'm gonna wait until my first free oil change and see how that goes. I'll address my issues then too. Keep you posted.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts