Subaru Outback Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Touring Onyx XT; 2014 Tribeca
399 Posts
Go figure, Stevens creek has a horrid reputation on the Impreza and legacy forums. I have been in the area 8 years and that has not changed.

Capitol Subaru is still fairly new, but have heard mixed from them. I go to Santa Cruz and they have been awesome to me, both Sales and service. And they tend to have the same rep on the other forums.

I would say call SOA and complain. If they finally get enough complaints, SOA will have to step in.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Sorry, but in this case the tech admitted not doing the service. This does not appear to be an oversight or a mistake. That is simply unacceptable.

Edit: I'm inclined to do things like mark my oil filter and stuff when I take my Subie in for service.
I used to do this before I found the dealer's I have used. Carter Subaru in Seattle FTW in WA and Subaru of Santa Cruz FTW in CA.

·
Registered
399 Posts
1_lucky_texan is 100% right and from all the posts I have read on stevens creek subaru's service department, they don't subscribe to this. They think that the flock will just go there becasue of their locatoin (middle of santa clara valley, very convienent) or they just don't care much. They are a perficet example why some people don't come back to a brand because they believe that all dealerships are the same. If enough people call and complain, which most don't because it takes time, then they can't be corrected. If enough people call about bad experiances SOA can go as far as santion them and even stop selling cars/parts/renew tech certifications, etc...

I used to live in Kirkland Wa and for about a 15 years there was Kirkland Subaru which had the worst service I have ever seen and enough people finally called and SOA investigated them and took santions on them as they were the Last deliership to get new cars and could not order cars for them selves and could not order parts. The deliership went under and a new owner has come in and from what I have heard it is a lot better.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts