Subaru Outback Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2012 limited, white, no moonroof or nav
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We were 560 miles from home, headed from NM to CA for our son's wedding. We got the "Christmas tree".......All the warning lights. After checking the obvious stuff, we called our home dealership in Santa Fe and asked about dealers on our route. Closest we could identify was Fresno. They were very helpful, and told us that there was a dealer on our route in Bakersfield. When my wife called, got the service department, "Amanda" informed her that there was no way they could possibly look at our car anytime the following day. So, we called Fresno back, they told us to come in anytime, they would take care of us whenever we arrived.

Turned out to be minor, they installed a new fuel cap. We went an extra 100 miles to divert to Fresno, but I would do it again for the great service. Thanks, Mark at Lithia/Fresno Subaru. Amanda at Sangara/Bakersfield can kiss my tailpipe.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just wanted to say thank you so much for the praise and for the opportunity to make the situation a positive experience. Also, thanks to you and your family, I recall everyone smiling and very patient while we worked out the check engine light issue. Your post put a huge smile on my face (and even a tear in my eye).

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.