Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Outback 2.5i Limited w/ Nav
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Long time lurker, first time poster here. A quick intro - with our first kid on the way, we picked up our first Subaru last December , a 2018 Outback with Eyesight for my wife, and this forum had answers on file to just about every question I had, so a big thank you to everyone.

At some point during that research, I stumbled upon a link to a photo gallery (not the one for this site) that had tons of detailed / high quality photos of Subarus from at least the past few years (maybe more), taken mostly at dealers - the sort you might find on a detailed for sale listing. You could drill down, like 2018 -> Outback -> Limited -> Twilight Blue, and then for each combination, there were something like 3-5 cars that each had a couple of dozen detailed photos of every imaginable angle. Kind of like the pictures at cars101.com, but with multiple complete sets of photos for (seemingly) every combination imaginable.

It was perfect for questions like "what does a '17 premium in the following three colors look like with and without body side molding?", but of course I didn't bookmark it, and now that I'm considering replacing our other car with a Subaru, I can't for the life of me find the link. If I remember right, I ran across the link in a post on here initially, but between searches on here and google, I haven't found the right search terms to dig it back up - I keep ending up with lots of member photos, which are great, just not what I'm looking for at the moment.

Does anyone have any idea what I'm talking about? Apologies for asking something that is likely covered in a previous post, I just can't find it. Thanks

1 - 1 of 1 Posts