Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Tokyo's between my toes
6,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the trip was OK but that's another topic, here are some shots. Please understand I was using a crappy old digital camera that gave me a lot of trouble.

This is the WRX from the rally team

Attachments

·
SubaruOutback.org Founder
4,255 Posts
Both of those cars were at the Chicago Show last year, I got to sit in the blue WRC car. **** it was sweet! Hmmm... I wonder if that spoiler will fit on top of my Outback :D

·
Superb Moderator, ,
6,194 Posts
I like how the Subaru emblem in the front grille is raised off the bumper instead of on the grille itself. Brian

·
Tokyo's between my toes
6,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bheinz57 said:
I like how the Subaru emblem in the front grille is raised off the bumper instead of on the grille itself. Brian
*G* they probably got penalized for loose marque badges on the course...

I apologize for not dragging my full-sized tripod along so I could get some shots from closer to an adult's eye level. These were taken with the dinky knee-high tripod.

Also, it can be very hard to get a shot of a car without people leaning all over it; I had to crop some ugly guys out of some of those shots so as to not to distract from the subject.

·
Kiwi Moderator, ,
1,142 Posts
Great pic's - love that STi even if it doesn't have the WRC "grille" badge!

·
Tokyo's between my toes
6,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Back to it - this is a Forester that won the Alcan winter rally.

The car pops up a few times on this site:
http://www.writerguy.com/primitive/racenews.htm

That camera has a scratch at the top of the lens, so combiined with one of the floodlights I got a bit of a Northern Lights effect.

Attachments

·
Tokyo's between my toes
6,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
A Legacy that looks like fun - I didn't catch who modded this one.

I think you can see this car reflected in the bumper of the Forester in the shot above.

Attachments

·
Tokyo's between my toes
6,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The main Subaru exhibit area, with someone wondering what I'm doing holding a tripod over my head.

...would be pretty funny if that turned out to be Peaty...

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
About this Discussion
15 Replies
4 Participants
The_Lizard
Subaru Outback Forums
Welcome to the Subaru Outback Owners Forum, we have tons of information about your Subaru Outback, from a Subaru Outback Wiki to customer reviews.
Full Forum Listing