Subaru Outback Forums banner

DHC Subaru of Riverside

2K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  atr 
#1 ·
Just horrible experience, switch and bate tactics. Had an online deal with them for 2019 Outback 3.6R Limited Fully Loaded for $32914 with financing. Drove 2 hours for that deal last Sunday,; guess if it sounds to good to be true it probably is. First red flag was the person I made deal with was not there at the moment. The appointment was with this person's name at specific time. Then they would not honor the e-price by saying that was cash offer not available for financing. I had similar offer from SD dealership and was shown what price I would pay with Subaru financing at 0.9 % and other price what it will cost me if I pay cash or outside financing. So this place did not honor what I had in the email, I got mad and walked off, wasted 5 hours driving there and back, drove back to SD, went to Frank Subaru in National City and made the purchase there. If I ever wanted by with cash I would still purchase at Frank Subaru with their offer $900 less than Riverside. The Riverside is a joke I would not recommend them for any future purchases.

#3 ·
Had a similar experience with this dealership as Robert. I received a fantastic internet price from them and I guess I was lucky that I asked if I can avail of Subaru’s 0% for 63 months financing with their offer. Fortunately they replied that the price goes up an additional $1250 with that incentive which did not make sense for me to drive 2 hours for a similar offer in LA area.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.