Subaru Outback Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Brucey
'17 3.6
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a how to guide on installing a lift kit on a Gen 5 (2015-2019) Subaru Outback.

Mine is from Anderson Design and Fabrication.

Here it is in video form:

I also have a how to written up here and will link them to each other.

My thoughts are: It's a long but not difficult job.

Take the front struts out, put the spacers on, re install front struts.

Pull the entire rear sub frame / differential carrier down, install spacers for the sub frame, sub frame brackets, and shocks.

I'll write a more detailed guide soon.

Master Caster
馃枻馃挃馃挋 3 Beautiful OBXTs
I have a thorough understanding of what this lift is now, what it replaces and how it affects chassis dynamics.

Nice work on the video. Team effort?

On the Super Mod Squad
2002 3.0 VDC Wag + 2018 2.5 Leg Ltd
for future reference,
before working under car, wash underside of car.
(removes dirt/dust,...makes for cleaner work environment, so as to limit dust: in fittings, on tools, on workers, on garage floor).

makes for happier workers as they don't have to fight or clean up the dirt,.. (be them paid or volunteer)

Master Caster
馃枻馃挃馃挋 3 Beautiful OBXTs
for future reference,
(removes dirt/dust,...makes for cleaner work environment, so as to limit dust: in fittings, on tools, on workers, on garage floor).

makes for happier workers as they don't have to fight or clean up the dirt,.. (be them paid or volunteer)
Those off road guys favor all that dirt. DIY instruction or no. WV-Pennsyl-tucky-hill-billy. Come on, **** Skin hat and an AK? A dirty undercarriage is expected. Unless he washed it down with moonshine.

Limit the dust...:21:

Brucey
'17 3.6
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
for future reference,

We cleaned the car and the garage before filming.

On the Super Mod Squad
2002 3.0 VDC Wag + 2018 2.5 Leg Ltd
1 - 7 of 7 Posts