Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are eagerly awaiting delivery of our new 2013 Outback and I have located, downloaded(PDF format), and bookmarked(for easier use on iPad/iPhone etc.) what appears to be the "Owner's Manual", "Navigation Manual" and "EyeSight Manual".

Unfortunatedly they are much larger than the upload file limit size, understandably. The largest is the "2013 Legacy Outback Owner's Manual" @ approx 25 meg.

I fully understand that multiple uploads of this data would create unnecessary space issues.

With that in mind would it be possible to have a section that includes Only the documents thereby avoiding mulitple uploads and space concerns.

I am willing to upload what I have for use in such a section, if that is feasible. Not sure if it would be considered copyright infringement or not but would believe that Subaru would allow such a use of the material if not actually provide it. This site, and the ability to review such data, are some of the reasons that we settled on the Subaru. I am sure I am not the only one to have researched prior to making such a decision.

Also does anyone have the full language of the SOA warranties? We have not made our mind up on that yet and have been unable to find the actual contract language relative to the different coverages for review. They are willing to let me look at it while at my local Subaru dealer but want a PDF so that I may fully review (bookmark and comment) the documents at my liesure and without any pressure of time and place involved.:confused:

ChuckQ92

·
Registered
3,992 Posts
We are eagerly awaiting delivery of our new 2013 Outback and I have located, downloaded(PDF format), and bookmarked(for easier use on iPad/iPhone etc.) what appears to be the "Owner's Manual", "Navigation Manual" and "EyeSight Manual".
For the reference of others', all of these docs can be downloaded for free here:

Subaru Technical Information System - Welcome

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks alot fatabbot.

I found it too just after I posted the message while looking for the warranty language.

Anyone have any luck on the SOA warranty language? I did not find the actual language on the Subaru site or elsewhere, yet.

I think we can close this thread in this forum now as it no longer is relative to the website suggestion.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
3 Participants
Corattler
Subaru Outback Forums
Welcome to the Subaru Outback Owners Forum, we have tons of information about your Subaru Outback, from a Subaru Outback Wiki to customer reviews.
Full Forum Listing