Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Outback of the Month Challenge!
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
I personally like the Camp-let trailer tent. Camp-let trailer tent ? Voted best trailer tent
They are awesome, but only available in Europe. Somebody should start importing these things because they really are well built and there is nothing like them (that I have seen) available in the US. Now that I live in Germany I plan on buying one next year and bringing it back with me to the states when I return.

·
Registered
97 Outback 240000
1,140 Posts
We saw a Sylvan pull into the Barview Tillamook County Park two days ago and set up for the weekend. With a fine mist falling they were set up and out of the weather. I think it might weigh more when they leave because it will be wet. It seemed like a great idea but when I got back and looked up the price my jaw dropped.

·
Registered
2011 2.5i CVT PZEV Dark Blue
120 Posts
Just bought a little giant trailer for light duty loads (klx dual sport) and to serve as a transporter for our camping gear (7 person springbar family camper).

Its light and tows great. Will be taking a road trip soon to test it out on a long trip.

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
How did the sylvan sport tent handle the elements? I will be camping on open ground and it doesn't look to wind stable on the broadside with just a single hoop.

If it is a single season tent that means it likely gets pretty hot inside?

I love the concept, but the tent itself, though a Kelty, seems fairly low tech.
Let me know

Thanks,
Lyn

·
Registered
2 Posts
I would like user reviews of the Sylvan GO.
I love the concept but am wondering about the tent itself. I will be camping on open ground and though it is a Kelty, it looks to be pretty low tech/fly weight with only one hoop.

I was unable to find a single non 'corporate' review. sylvansport must use a pretty spendy marketing company.

Thanks,
Lyn

·
Registered
1 Posts
I love the concept of the Sylvansport Go, but have the same concern about a lack of actual owner reviews. If they have been selling them for so long and they are such a great trailer/camper, why are people not making videos about them? I would think people would be excited to share. It just seems weird. On this forum only 2 people spoke up. And searching the web, those 2 seem to be the only ones! Weird... very weird...

21 - 30 of 30 Posts