Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I am having trouble finding a replacement for this piece that has suffered sun damage. It is a 2001 subaru outback H6 3.0 VDChttp://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/8074815179/ its the piece right above the glove department... you can see part of it peeled away... the bad part is over exposed...

I'm also having trouble finding the privacy curtain for the trunk... "tonneau cover" I ordered one of e-bay that said it was a correct fit.. but unfortunately it was not. Again... it is a 2001 outback H6 3.0 VDC.

Any help would be appreciated so much!

·
Registered
1,525 Posts

·
Registered
16,967 Posts
if you mean new, you could try an on-line dealer like subarugenuineparts.com . Sometimes you can get a local dealer to match the price. Might be a trade-off between shipping vs sales tax .

I bought 2-3 accessories for 2 cars from ebay, some were new, most were used but serviceable.

and, as mentioned, you can shop or post a WTB in the classified forum here. Sometimes people even have new stock they don't plan to use.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
3 Participants
1 Lucky Texan
Subaru Outback Forums
Welcome to the Subaru Outback Owners Forum, we have tons of information about your Subaru Outback, from a Subaru Outback Wiki to customer reviews.
Full Forum Listing