Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,108 Posts
Those look like something brownmutt h.i.d. made.

Not the most active forum poster, but he has a few threads here.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know that they were made by Lightwerkz. A professional retrofitter for all kind of automotive lighting modifications. But somebody must be the customer and maybe that customer is a member on this forum ;)

The thing is that I plan a retrofit myself and I would love to see some more pictures and information about this retrofit.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Ill admit I am not on here much anymore! Being a new father...busy with work and the like has left no time for much anything else. I have some pics below of what has been on my car and well what will probably be for a long time. They are not as wide as the ones in the car above...but with the higher watt ballast they have better distance and brightness. Also the high beams turn the night into day...seriously!

The info...

E55 bixenon projectors with 90% clear lenses (TRS had them...almost clear?)
GE Xensation bulbs
generic 55 watt ballasts
Orbit shrouds
Rustoleum bed liner spray on reflector and shroud

total cost...about $400

·
Registered
2 Posts
I know that they were made by Lightwerkz. A professional retrofitter for all kind of automotive lighting modifications. But somebody must be the customer and maybe that customer is a member on this forum ;)

The thing is that I plan a retrofit myself and I would love to see some more pictures and information about this retrofit.
What are the odds that I have never used this forum before and just happened to be browsing and see this post. Lightwerkz did this retro fit for my 04 outback. I will take some install pictures for you when I get a chance. I had low/hi and fog HID installed as I do alot of highway driving in the winter time and man oh man can I tell the difference with these headlights. Let me know if i can give ya any more info

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
6 Participants
c.thompson58
Subaru Outback Forums
Welcome to the Subaru Outback Owners Forum, we have tons of information about your Subaru Outback, from a Subaru Outback Wiki to customer reviews.
Full Forum Listing