Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With the key fob in hand when I touch the passenger side door handle all locks are suppose to unlock at once. Instead they unlock one at a time. In other words five different beeps. I just had this door replaced at the dealer due to being run into. Is this a computer problem that can be corrected. The drivers side unlock works as it is suppose to.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Perhaps the door lock actuators / door modules need to be recalibrated. Since your dealership performed your replacement door install, they still owe you the recalibration procedure (assuming there is one). Have you talked with them about this issue?

·
Registered
16 Posts
With the key fob in hand when I touch the passenger side door handle all locks are suppose to unlock at once. Instead they unlock one at a time. In other words five different beeps. I just had this door replaced at the dealer due to being run into. Is this a computer problem that can be corrected. The drivers side unlock works as it is suppose to.
Depends. Was the problem around before you had the door replaced? If not, the dealership likely fudged something up in the replacement process. If the problem was around before the replacement, you could be looking at something far more complicated.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
3 Participants
SoobTube
Subaru Outback Forums
Welcome to the Subaru Outback Owners Forum, we have tons of information about your Subaru Outback, from a Subaru Outback Wiki to customer reviews.
Full Forum Listing