Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2007 Outback H6 LL Bean - Champagne Gold Opal
6,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've created this thread so people can download the WRC footage for each rally without having to open our rally recap threads that contain spoilers.

This thread will be locked and I will update it as soon as I've made the videos available for downloading.

The only thing we ask is that you do not share these links or the passwords with people who aren't members of subaruoutback.org. We obviously can't enforce that, but we trust that you'll have enough respect for us to comply with our request.

If you wish to download videos from my server, you must first send me a PM and I will quickly respond with the required username and password. Your logins from 2010 will carry over into 2011. Each new user will be given a unique account. You must have made at least 10 posts here at SubaruOutback.org before I will create an account for you. I provide this service to try to increase membership and activity here, not just so anyone in the world with zero posts can leech off the bandwidth that I pay for. If you don't have 10 posts, go join some discussions before sending me a PM.

I have joined a private BitTorrent tracker that focuses solely on racing, and that is my primary source of the videos that I host. Keep in mind that there is usually a 2 to 3 day delay in making these videos available. I must first wait for the torrents to be posted, then I download them, and then I upload the files to my server. So please be patient.
I recommend that all who are interested in these videos try to sign up for an account at this site: http://www.racing-underground.com. I don't have any remaining invites, so please don't ask me for one.

WRC 2011

2011 WRC - Round 1 - Sweden - February 10 - 13
ESPN (UK) Broadcast with Paul King commentary:
2011 WRC - Round 2 - Mexico - March 3 - 6
2011 WRC - Round 3 - Portugal - March 24 - 27
2011 WRC - Round 4 - Jordan - April 14 - 16
2011 WRC - Round 5 - Italy - May 5 - 8
2011 WRC - Round 6 - Argentina - May 26 - 29
2011 WRC - Round 7 - Greece - June 16 - 19
2011 WRC - Round 8 - Finland - July 28 - 31
2011 WRC - Round 9 - Germany - August 18 - 21
2011 WRC - Round 10 - Australia - September 8 - 11
2011 WRC - Round 11- France - September 29 - October 2
2011 WRC - Round 12 - Spain - October 20 - 23
2011 WRC - Round 13 - Great Britain - November 10 - 13

Additional Links:
WRC Page at Wikipedia
2011 Season at Wikipedia
WRC.com

If you wish to download videos from my server, you must first send me a PM and I will quickly respond with the required username and password. Your logins from 2010 will carry over into 2011. Each new user will be given a unique account. You must have made at least 10 posts here at SubaruOutback.org before I will create an account for you. I provide this service to try to increase membership and activity here, not just so anyone in the world with zero posts can leech off the bandwidth that I pay for. If you don't have 10 posts, go join some discussions before sending me a PM.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.