Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Folks,

Looking to replace the diver's side mirror on my 2000 Subaru Outback after it was smashed off by a passing car while parked outside my house. No scrap yards in my town have the specific mirror (I've tried 'em all!) and the dealership is quoting me $290 for a new one (COME ON!). Wondering if anyone out there in the Outback forum world has one they'd be willing to part with? I'm living in northern Ontario Canada and this mirror is proving to be really difficult to find.

Thanks a lot,

Andrew.

·
Registered
2002 Outback VDC H6
431 Posts
Hey Folks,

Looking to replace the diver's side mirror on my 2000 Subaru Outback after it was smashed off by a passing car while parked outside my house. No scrap yards in my town have the specific mirror (I've tried 'em all!) and the dealership is quoting me $290 for a new one (COME ON!). Wondering if anyone out there in the Outback forum world has one they'd be willing to part with? I'm living in northern Ontario Canada and this mirror is proving to be really difficult to find.

Thanks a lot,

Andrew.
You should post your COLOR that you're looking for. Depending on your budget, I have a drivers mirror from a 2000 Subaru Legacy GT that will fit (but is smaller than the original) and is gold (Titanium Pearl) and power, but non-heated. It's plug n' play. I'd ship it for $50

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.