Registered
2000 Subaru Outback Wagon
154 Posts
I was about to ask how it rides LOL

·
Registered
2003 OBW 2.5L 4EAT
860 Posts
I feel the same about height, thats why I'm giving mine a little extra lift with Baja springs & 1/4" spacers.

·
Registered
Mostly stock 2012 6MT.
665 Posts
There's a lowered Legacy wagon here in Colorado Springs. Same color as your's. Looks incredible, and still about as much ground clearance as an STI, maybe a little less.

·
Registered
Onyx, 2008 LL Bean 3.0R and 2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
4,112 Posts
I saw a dropped Mitsubishi Eclipse yesterday that was literally 1" off the road. I hope he has air suspension or he won't even make it over speed hump or pothole without losing his ground effects. He was on a recently repaved road and maybe that's the only place he drives it.

·
Registered
03 OBW, 5 speed Lowered on BC Racing coils, Varrstoen es2's 17x9, 215/45 tires.
17 Posts
oh man i love the color of your wagon!

·
Registered
60 Posts
I saw a dropped Mitsubishi Eclipse yesterday that was literally 1" off the road. I hope he has air suspension or he won't even make it over speed hump or pothole without losing his ground effects. He was on a recently repaved road and maybe that's the only place he drives it.
Its really not that hard if the oil pan doesnt hang super low, I daily drove my R32 30 a year at this height.

·
Registered
2000 Subaru Outback Limited, Manual Transmission
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
oh man i love the color of your wagon!
That's my least favorite thing about the car. haha At least it's a vehicle that nobody gives a second glance at.

·
Registered
Lawn ornament XT
14,366 Posts
Oh these wacky kids, I thought he had dumped his car so he was scrapping it....
That always cracks me up on this board.

Somebody says "check out my dumped ______"

A few members understand that it means a lowered car and everyone else wants to know where the car was abandoned so they can pick it up for themselves :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts