Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Outback Touring 3.6R
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The sites selling EcoHitches for the OB are saying "5 to 10 business days" before the product ships, and then I'm not sure how long their shipping takes. I need to make sure that if I order one, it arrives before our vacation trip in early May. Anyone have experience on how long it typically takes between ordering and delivery?

I'll give eTrailer and hitchsource a call next week during business hours, but thought I'd ask here as well.

·
Registered
2018 Outback Touring 3.6
14 Posts
The sites selling EcoHitches for the OB are saying "5 to 10 business days" before the product ships, and then I'm not sure how long their shipping takes. I need to make sure that if I order one, it arrives before our vacation trip in early May. Anyone have experience on how long it typically takes between ordering and delivery?

I'll give eTrailer and hitchsource a call next week during business hours, but thought I'd ask here as well.
Ordered 2/7 direct from Torklift...shipped 2/16...arrived (in Massachusetts) on 2/23. Forget etrailer if you need something on time..said it was available and charged me...then emailed to say delayed 7 days...then changed to a delay of a month a few days later.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2018 3.6R Touring, Wilderness Green
78 Posts
I actually canceled an order from etrailer just today because was told that they don't expect to get their next shipment until mid-April. Need something sooner.

·
Registered
2018 Outback Touring 3.6R
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ordered 2/7 direct from Torklift...shipped 2/16...arrived (in Massachusetts) on 2/23. Forget etrailer if you need something on time..said it was available and charged me...then emailed to say delayed 7 days...then changed to a delay of a month a few days later.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
Thanks. I was planning on ordering direct from Torklift, which does seem to be the most efficient way to do it since the price is the same.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts