Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Outback enthusiasts! I recently purchased a 2020 Outback Outdoor XT (Onyx for the US; I'm in Canada) and everytime I take the car, my equalizer settings are back to factory default 0 - 0 - 0. Did anyone run into this issue? And of so, was anyone able to fix this issue? Thanks!

·
Registered
5,003 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Outback XT Limited
1 Posts
Hello Outback enthusiasts! I recently purchased a 2020 Outback Outdoor XT (Onyx for the US; I'm in Canada) and everytime I take the car, my equalizer settings are back to factory default 0 - 0 - 0. Did anyone run into this issue? And of so, was anyone able to fix this issue? Thanks!
Just purchased a 2020 Outback XT Limited and having the same issue. Called my sales person and he confirmed others having similar issues. I also loose sound from Bluetooth connect iPhone at times and either have to for a reset of the 11.6" screen or switch to CarPlay and back.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I know how you feel. I also lose the Bluetooth connection from time to time. About the sound settings, I just switch from and to my profile when I get in the car, it fixes it....until next time. Subaru should definitely take a look at this. I saw mentions that there would be an update but haven't heard anything since.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts