Subaru Outback Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone used the EvanFischer brand wheel bearings with success? They are 1/3rd the price of Moog bearings at around $40. I cannot find much of any info on this company or its products and it seems to sell exclusively trough a vendor on Amazon. The vendor told me that part EVA16507011610 will fit my 2010 Subaru Outback.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Maybe someone knows this brand since I couldn't find much information on it outside of what is on the Amazon page, and the country of origin is not listed there.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My 2010 Outback has 80k miles on it. I am not sure when mine started failing, since I did not know about the problem until I took the car into the dealer to diagnose why the car started vibrating at highway speeds. I was quoted around $800 for the work, which unfortunately I cannot afford, so I am going to attempt to replace them myself.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The car dealership I spoke with said that on this Subaru I have to replace the hub and bearings at the same time because the part is sold as a unit. All the parts I see for sale are hub+bearing assemblies. Some Amazon reviews on bearings/hubs say the job is relatively easy, but time consuming.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The EVA16507011610 part that I bought on Amazon for $40 fit my Subaru Outback 2010 rear wheels, in case anyone else wants to try this hub+bearing. The assembly did not come with any paperwork, so I still know very little about the EvanFisher brand.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts