Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2002 Subaru Outback Limited - 2.5 L Boxer H4 - 5 Speed Manual
341 Posts
Love it!

·
Registered
2001 Outback, 2.5L
51 Posts
Awesome. Looks like fun!

·
Registered
2012 Outback 2.5 CVT All-Weather/Alloy Package, Graphite Gray
199 Posts
When you watch the video, you may notice a familiar blue Gen4 subie tearing through the mud. Check out the thread "This is my Outback, there are many like it, but this one is mine" by Bradze.

Stuff looks super fun.

·
Registered
'14 3.6R Outback
2,345 Posts
When you watch the video, you may notice a familiar blue Gen4 subie tearing through the mud. Check out the thread "This is my Outback, there are many like it, but this one is mine" by Bradze.

Stuff looks super fun.
Saw it right away too. Good eye. ;)

·
Registered
2013 Subaru Outback.
83 Posts
Its a bit of a drive but VERY tempted to see what the next date is, I may have to make the 17 hour trip for this.

·
Registered
'11 outback 2.5i premium '12 impreza sport limited
3,814 Posts
talked to a guy who drove up from arizona, i think he said 18 hours. another guy flew in from the east coast, he had the only other current gen legacy/outback there, a legacy rental car. next year im definitely camping. i hope they include the current gen legacies next year. categories for show only go up to 2009 legacy.

·
Registered
01 Subie Outback-base
117 Posts
Very nice video

·
Registered
3,814 Posts
was just thinking about this today. its' great the outback is perfect for sleeping in the back cuz its' probably just going to be me and my daughter that will be camping, my wife despises anything to do with cars.

·
Registered
96 Legacy OBW, EJ22 swap, 2" suspension lift, 215/75r15, HIDs, 06 WRX interior swap
335 Posts
I'm going this year!!! Mud pit in a horse arena!

·
Registered
'14 3.6R Outback
2,345 Posts
registration is now open for this year's event. can't decide if i wanna camp or not.
Do you need to? More of a want, right? It's not like that long of a drive for you. ;)

·
Registered
3,814 Posts
the main reason i wanted to before was to clean out the wheels before i went home. this time ill just hose down the wheels and let the rest dry. a lot closer this year. i didn't know it was in a horse arena this time, that should be a little bigger than fairgrounds. oh but that means no mud bog drag lanes or whatever those are called

·
Registered
3,814 Posts
West coast
best coast
since im from the east coast, i usually refer to it as the wrong coast or part of the country that doesn't matter much, but i'm coming around. i plan on staying in yelm, wa.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts