Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone considered or done a catback on there H6 Outback?
I know there is a Avo exhaust but have been told it will not fit due to how the swaybar sits or similar. I am only looking to have the pipe changed out with new pipe and mufflers at the Y at the rear end and low tone mufflers.

·
Registered
2005 Subaru Outback VDC Limited, currently has: AEM air filter, osram 65w low beams, HIR high beams, and AMICO 5630 smd LED for the map light (6 smds) and reverse lights and cargo light (25 smds), Mo
168 Posts
Yeah i have not found crud for the H6. we seem to be sol

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just decided to have a shop in Spokane Wa make one for me and its sounds kick-ass.
New 2 1/2 pipe from resonator back with custom bends and new magna-flows after starting it great low tone and when you hit a lower gear really feel the power of the H6

·
Registered
2005 Subaru Outback VDC Limited, currently has: AEM air filter, osram 65w low beams, HIR high beams, and AMICO 5630 smd LED for the map light (6 smds) and reverse lights and cargo light (25 smds), Mo
168 Posts
send picks i wanna see if possible or video to hear the growl. any performance gains or just for looks and sound?

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will as soon as I can, its been snowing here more days that I have wanted to take pictures. The tone is low and in gear you really cant hear it till you get on it.So pictures soon along with light bar and rear diff skid plate.

·
Registered
168 Posts
not in a hurry.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts