Year:2022
Make:Subaru
Model:Outback
Mileage:4000 M
Transmission:Automatic
Engine:2.4L Turbo
Trim:Limited XT
Hi All: I am seriously considering selling my 2022 Outback Limited XT, and returning to the OEM brand I had immediately prior. As someone who had 3 lemons previously, and follows the boards to read about issues others are having with their Gen6, I can confidently report this Outback is "a good one".

Base MSRP was $38,695, plus:
  • Ext. Auto Dimming Mirror $282
  • Subaru Rear Bumper Cover $165
  • Subaru All-Weather Floor Liners $141
  • Subaru Rear Seat Back Protector $122
  • LED Dome Light Upgrade $50
  • Destination $1,175
Total MSRP on window sticker: $40,960.00

Also includes the Subaru Gold Extended Warranty for 6y/80k miles, which I will transfer at my expense ($75) upon sale, and includes maintenance for 2 yr/24k Miles at 6k intervals, using Synthetic Oil.

I am also including:
  • Weathertech Sun shade
  • ProClip, mounted to the right of the shifter, currently with the iPhone 12 mini clip. Easily swapped with a different mount that fits your phone.
  • Diode Dynamics HP5 (92 Lumens) Warm White (3000k) 2 LED replaced the OEM incandescent trunk light
  • Installed both turbo air intake and lower front bumper screens from VoltScreen
  • Rayno S9 tint @ 70% (no darkening, just IR reduction) on all the glass including the sunroof
Built in June 2022, the infotainment and TomTom maps are updated to the latest version. As Infotainment systems go, this one is nearly trouble-free.

This car was not affected by the Starlink SOS module issue with the 2023 Outbacks. It drives great, IMHO the Turbo drives much peppier ride than with the 2.5L Naturally Aspirated engine. No modifications, accidents, or known issues.

I would prefer to see this excellent, built-in-Indiana boss wagon rehomed to a Subaru enthusiast who will drive it into the ground, versus a dealer or wholesale transaction which will require me to cancel the extended warranty.

Private Pre-sale Inspection is welcome, and I will be in the LA area for the Auto Show this month. If you are are out of state and looking to ship, I can connect you with an excellent freight broker you can work directly with.