Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2008 Forester ,2017 Outback, 2020 Outback, 2020 WRX STI
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Located in Queens, NY ZIP 11423. Please factor in shipping with your offer or you may pick up from me at no cost. Verified PAYPAL or CASH in person.

-New, Stock Rear sway bar. Part# 20451AL00A
$FREE + cost of shipping on your end.

-New, Body Side Moldings. Crystal White Pearl. Part# J101SAL802 (W7) $$$SOLD$$$

-Used, aftermarket front seat covers with 12k miles. Cashmere color, Cover King Brand Poly Cotton Drill.
Price lowered to $50 shipped anywhere in USA. MSRP is $199 from Cover King. Should fit 2015 to 2017. Unsure of 2018 Outback fitment. Please verify this on your end by going to the Cover King Website.

-New, Door Edge Guards. Crystal White Pearl. Part# SOA801P010 (W7) $SOLD$$

-New, Interior front foot well illumination kit $SOLD$$

Attachments

·
On the Super Mod Squad
2002 3.0 VDC Wag + 2018 2.5 Leg Ltd
27,163 Posts
if you roll back through the classifieds here there maybe someone looking for those things specifically denoted by a "WTB"

Reactions: fairdeal87

·
Registered
2017 3.6r white
43 Posts
I would be interested in the lighting kit. Money is tight right now so the most I can offer is $65 shipped. I would pm you but I do not have enough posts. If you don't get any better offers and want to let it go let me know.

·
Premium Member
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I would be interested in the lighting kit. Money is tight right now so the most I can offer is $65 shipped. I would pm you but I do not have enough posts. If you don't get any better offers and want to let it go let me know.

PM sent.
Thanks

·
Registered
2017 Outback Premium
1 Posts
I'm a brand new Subaru owner of a White '17 Premium. I would be interested in the body side molding if it is still available. I'm not sure of the best way to communicate since I am new to the forum as well. If you could try to PM me that would be helpful. BTW shipping would be to 66205. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm a brand new Subaru owner of a White '17 Premium. I would be interested in the body side molding if it is still available. I'm not sure of the best way to communicate since I am new to the forum as well. If you could try to PM me that would be helpful. BTW shipping would be to 66205. Thanks!

PM sent.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.