Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Outback of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Outback Touring 2.5
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale: Gen 5 Rallitek 0" overload springs assembled over Bilstein B6 HD struts and brand new strut mounts. Assembled at Rallitek, never installed, collecting dust, been sitting in my basement since Spring. I'm going to need a larger vehicle next year so no point in investing the money in my 2018 OB. $1500.
Automotive tire Yellow Coil spring Circuit component Suspension
Rectangle Wood Tints and shades Packing materials Packaging and labeling

·
Premium Member
2020 Onyx
13,421 Posts
Someone was saying the Bilstein B6 is hard to get these days. If I had a Gen 5 I'd grab this.

Reactions: ChefAllen831

·
Premium Member
2020 Onyx
13,421 Posts
If you have the Rallitek part numbers for the springs someone can verify.

This kit says 2.5 in the application guide:

But I can't find one for the 3.6? But when I search for the 3.6 it displays the same front springs RTEK-830-711-215 :

Rectangle Font Material property Parallel Screenshot

·
Registered
2018 Outback Touring 2.5
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I thought they were the same. It would make sense if they were different as the 3.6 motor has to be heavier but the aftermarket doesn't always take slight weight variations into account,

·
Premium Member
2020 Onyx
13,421 Posts
I have run Bilstein HD before on a Legacy GT Wagon, Impala SS, and they are fantastic. I urge anyone who wants them to grab this as they are hard to get, but they are not for those who want a limo-like floaty ride. It's a firm and well controlled BMW-like ride.

Reactions: ausdland
1 - 12 of 12 Posts