Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jane B is super! The staff is courteous and professional. Prices are great and the service department is superb. I have not had a better car buying experience than when I went here to get my first Subie.... trust me I have been to various other brand dealers and purchased premier brands, MB, Acura, Lexus and BMV but the experience here has been the best!;):29:

·
Registered
84 Posts
I've bought two cars from Fairway and am pleased with my experiences. I worked with Jan Doss on both our Outback and WRX. They're also supportive of the local WRX enthusiasts. I've had a few repairs done under warranty and the service guys are friendly. I especially trust Alex to work on my car. :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Just got my first Subaru OB. Nice to deal with through most of the process. A bit pushy at the end with the extra maintenance protection plans though. They did deal with me on price and i was happy with the overall cost. Foster Mckissick runs the place and is a really nice guy.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
3 Participants
mike2000t
Subaru Outback Forums
Welcome to the Subaru Outback Owners Forum, we have tons of information about your Subaru Outback, from a Subaru Outback Wiki to customer reviews.
Full Forum Listing