Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Outback of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1) 2005 GT Legacy Limited, 2) 2010 Outback 3.6R
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2010 3.6R Outback with 37000 miles on. Within the past two months and more recently, twice in the past two weeks, I had to bring in the car to the dealer three times for a recurring problem. The problem is that the check engine light, brake, skid, cruise control lights all come on concurrently and stay on. The first time the dealer told me the engine oil was dirty so they changed the oil. It was ok for about one and a half months and then the lights came on again. The second time the dealer told me it was a sensor and they replaced it. This repair worked to two weeks and then the lights came on again. The third time (the dealer has had my car for 5 days) they think the problem might be a fuel sensor. They replaced the sensor, and the service manager asked me if the mechanic could take my car to his home tonight and back to the dealer tomorrow (80 miles) to test the car. I agreed to let him do this. I find out tomorrow if the dashboard light came on again. I'd appreciate feedback any fellow members could offer. My wife drives this car and we are nervous that she will get stuck driving and these lights come on and impact major systems.:gasp:

·
Meh.
I has wagons.
12,336 Posts
Does this occur soon after the car has been filled up perchance?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts