• GameCube

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • XBox

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Sega Systems

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • N64

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Older Nintendo systems (NES, SNES, etc)

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Other, please specify...

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
SubaruOutback.org Founder
4,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you like to play your games on? This poll is based on actual game consoles, not computer games specifically. My favs in order:

1. PS2

2. Gamecube

3. N64

4. All other Nintendo game systems

I'm not a big fan of XBox or Sega systems :28:

·
Registered
75 Posts
I have ps2 and the xbox and I can say that the graphics capability of the xbox is waaaaaay better than ps2. Just compare Colin McRae Rally 4 and you can see why. However, ps2 does have GT3 and 4 <--- has Liberty Wagons in either 2.0 Turbo or 3.0 H6 :D
and it has a lot more developer support especially in RPG games mainly coming out of Japan.

·
Registered
800 Posts
going back a ways...

I actually had on original Pong console for years and remember playing on a neighbors Odyssey console in the late '70s!
I didn't own another until the NES but played a lot of Atari 2600, Intellivision and Colecovision. In the '90s I had an original Gameboy, SuperNES, Genesis and N64. I still have the Genesis and a Dreamcast my brother-in-law didn't want anymore. What an underated console that is. I also have my N64 and a Gamecube.
I have to say I love the Cube, it's a well engineered, small form factor that is very close graphically to the PS2 and Xbox. The games are just as much fun as on previous systems but better looking. That is where I make my judgement, gameplay. There are more purely fun titles to play from Nintendo than on any other system. My wife and I play Mario Kart often and I get more smiles and laughs out of that game than any other. When I quit playing a game and still have a grin on my face that to me is the sign of a great console and game.:D

·
Registered
665 Posts
Who has time to play video games. I have an xbox but I haven't touched it in like a year, but since that's my only game system, I voted for it.

Jay

·
Registered
509 Posts
of the current crop the gamecube has by far the most fun per game. alot of the big PS2 and xbox games require lots of effort to get through them. whilst gamecube games are just plain fun, by far its the best for just hanging out with friends and gaming.

·
Registered
169 Posts
i'll age myself like some of the others have already done... voted intellivision, my son has a play station that was given to us

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
9 Participants
kst8er
Subaru Outback Forums
Welcome to the Subaru Outback Owners Forum, we have tons of information about your Subaru Outback, from a Subaru Outback Wiki to customer reviews.
Full Forum Listing