Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mod's and miles are in my signature , Tires have maybe 1k on them , drilled and slotted rotors/ ceramic pads have less than 5k , Headgaskets and everything behind the timing covers was replaced in the last 5k also. Heavy Duty clutch , and master/slave cyclinder were changed , new alternator all within 5k .here are some pics , What do yall think is a fair price ?

Interior is clean so is the body one minor dent on front drivers fender

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I really would hate to sell it , I LOVE THIS THING . Just with work Im away from home all week , Starting another job in cali this monday , ill be working 7 10's and away from home for the next 3 months ... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Guys with all the replys I have to agree i shouldnt sell it :29:

·
Registered
8 Posts
that is a cool car. I just bought a 5 speed 97 which is my first manual and I think I'll eventually want to do some similar mods to what you did to yours.

any recommendations on what I should start with?

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
that is a cool car. I just bought a 5 speed 97 which is my first manual and I think I'll eventually want to do some similar mods to what you did to yours.

any recommendations on what I should start with?
Honestly first thing id do is tires if you want to hit the trails . If thats not a priority then exhaust and hybrid intake :29:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts