Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a pair of Fel-Pro HGs to install. They appear to be identical (ie no left or right gasket). They both have “up” inscribed on them - presumably this is just to orientate them vertically, and there’s no specific “block side” vs “head side”?

·
Registered
35 Posts
I bought a pair of Fel-Pro HGs to install. They appear to be identical (ie no left or right gasket). They both have “up” inscribed on them - presumably this is just to orientate them vertically, and there’s no specific “block side” vs “head side”?
There is no left or right on these

·
Registered
14 Posts
In transit back toward the north east from the Cumbria Engine Show yesterday I understood that my a/c was blowing warm air. Toward the beginning of today I checked the fans in the front wheel curves, the offside one was stuck strong. I took out the wheel curve liner and smothered all the little stones. Fired the motor up, fans still not working. Checked wires, combines alright. When the a/c button is squeezed it sounds to me as though the a/c blower can't anything as there is no adjustment in motor speed/note. Suspect it could require a re gas however this was done just 15 months back not long before I purchased the vehicle. Anybody have any thoughts or comparative experience?
snaptube vidmate

1 - 3 of 3 Posts