Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Outback Limited 2.5
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just purchased a 2013 Outback Limited, 2.5. It will be ready for pickup later this week. Am having side moldings and read bumper protection installed along with the wax and interior treatment. Also bought winter tires/rims, needed on Canada's East Coast. Car is red with ivory leather, very nice look. :29: There is one slight issue my wife mentioned and that is low front passenger seat. Do any of you know if there is a kit to have the seat raised a bit. Not sure how much of an issue that will cause though.

·
Premium Member
2005 3.0 R n totaled
7,526 Posts
Yeah - many reported that issue ... may I suggest a pillow?...LOL

·
Registered
2013 Outback Limited 2.5
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Actually I did think of that...I checked the floor to see if I could raise the seat but didn't want to screw with the safety aspect. One never knows there may be a fix for it? Or possibly a Subaru pillow :)

·
Registered
2013 OB 2.5i Premium/DDD Graphite Gray Metallic OP#2 Weathertec Window Deflectors
405 Posts
If the drivers seat wasn't power she would never notice the differents, they would be equal, my Sonata is the same,my wife complains

1 - 4 of 4 Posts